As we mentioned before, we're still working on changes for the game to be more challenging and have more goals and rewards for everyone. This is because we're applying another patch within this week and the next one.
Please check details below for more information (ALL drops are additions, not replacing current drops):
This week's Update
This week's update will bring the following changes:
- Zeus Fury Event: Punisher Bosses will now drop 10 Gold.
- Artifact Thief Bosses: These will now drop several Medallions from level 3 to 7, depending on the Artifact Thief level.
- "Lottery Ticket Party" Event: We've prepared a nice event for you all aswell. Be sure to check the details here!
Next week's Update
Next week's update will bring the following changes:
- Last Boss from Dungeons will now drop Medallions from level 3 to 7, depending on the Dungeon level. Each dungeon will drop a different Medallion.
- Last Boss from Dungeons will now drop Hyper Regen Potions, Growth Surge Tokens, and Star Fortunes. - Artifact Thief Bosses will drop some Gold depending on the Boss Level.
Why these changes?
As you all may have surely noticed, we're trying to make this game more challeging and fun for everyone, giving people more opportunities and rewards as they play, instead of being stucked just by doing daily quests.
For Artifact Thief Bosses and Punisher Bosses, we felt the rewards these were giving weren't interesting enough for players to hunt these monsters on Open Fields. With these new drops, we really expect players to make their best to get these Bosses and the awesome drops they'll be having from now on.
For Dungeons, we really have noticed how people have been focusing on farming on Open Fields since last patch. One of our Goals was giving you guys a faster leveling system, so people could enjoy the game at its best in less time, but this wasn't our only goal. We really want to reward people who play the game, and this is cause we're adding new drops inside dungeons. This way, players will be able to decide if they want to become higher level faster by farming on Open Fields, doing Daily Quests and attending EXP related Events, or if they want to improve their equipment by getting new unique Medallions, that will be only dropped on Dungeons. We've set different Medallions drop on each Dungeon, and all of these are different from those dropped from Artifact Bosses. This means, Dungeons won't be only needed for Daily Quests, but also they'll be the only resource to get some specific Medallions to increase your Strength and Combat Power on your characters.
For more details, please check out the Patch notes here! (Patch Notes will be added later today)